23 7 / 2012
Hi there, many people have sent questions about the artworks, on August 1st all the official artwork guidelines will be sent to the participants who joined.
Here are some general things that all the participants should keep in mind if you want to start your artwork early.
- The fan art must be drawn by yourself, traced/copied artworks won’t be accepted.
- The artwork must include only T&B characters, original characters won’t be accepted.
- You can send us your finished artwork until August 22 (deadline), please send the final picture attached to our email account: tnbcountdown(at)gmail(dot)com
- Any artwork received after the deadline without notice, won’t be accepted.
- You can’t post your entry anywhere else until we’ve posted it. We want the artworks to be a surprise for everyone.
- If by the deadline period you have trouble finishing your artwork, then please email us, we’ll give you more time depending on when your assigned day is. But if you don’t email us before the deadline then we won’t accept your drawing.
- The artworks don’t need any specific size, but it would be better if they were bigger than 500x500 pixels.
- There’s no topic you need to follow, you can draw any character you want doing anything. (but remember that R-18 content won’t be accepted)
- You can draw them in any style, if you want to draw a short comic or an animation that’s okay too.
- You have to include the number of the days left that you got assigned, it must appear in any part of the drawing.
If you’re still confused about what you should draw and how, we’re looking to do something similar of what happened at the Pokemon BW2 countdown: http://pokemon-bw2-countdown.tumblr.com/
Thank you and Thank you again!
That’s it, if you have any more questions feel free to ask anytime!